Pre-Discharge – $15
Let's get started...
Free video game and e-book, After Bankruptcy: What You Need to Know, when you complete Pre-Discharge Debtor Education with InCharge.
Returning Clients: If you completed InCharge’s Pre-File Credit Counseling, please use your existing login. If you don’t remember it, you can use the “forgot password” feature and it will be emailed to you.
Returning User Login
InCharge Debt Solutions is required to disclose the following information prior to delivering a Pre-Discharge Debtor Education Course to you:
- The fee for the Pre-Discharge Debtor Education course is $15.
- Payments are accepted online. We accept major credit cards and debit cards.
- To register for the course you must provide your bankruptcy case number and the Judicial District where you filed for bankruptcy.
- InCharge instructors are trained and certified as credit counselors in accordance with National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) standards.
- The online education is available to you at any time via Internet access.
- InCharge does not pay or receive fees or other consideration for the referral of debtor students to InCharge.
- Clients taking online Pre-Discharge Debtor Education will automatically receive their certificate within 24 to 48 business hours of course completion via their preferred method of delivery.
- InCharge provides services without regard to a client’s ability to pay. You may be eligible for a reduced fee or fee waiver upon written verification of your household income. Waiver or reduction of the fee will be assessed based on 150% of the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines last published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for the size of your household and your financial circumstances. InCharge may also waive the fee if your attorney represents you pro bono.
- Do not include non-cash governmental assistance (such as food stamps or housing subsidies) when calculating monthly gross income.
- Include the income of your spouse to calculate monthly gross income whether or not a joint petition is filed, unless you are separated from your spouse and a joint petition is not filed.
- To receive a fee waiver you are required to provide documentation of pro bono service or proof of gross monthly income. Acceptable documents that can be used as proof of income include income tax returns or W2s, employer letter, 3 most recent pay stubs, unemployment certificate, a statement of benefits obtained from the government or Social Security Administration or leave and earnings statement from the military. Proof for pro bono service requires a letter from your attorney stating the reason for providing the pro bono service.
If you are eligible for a fee waiver you will be prompted to complete a waiver form. Please forward the form along with one of the items of proof above to:
InCharge Debt Solutions
ATTN: Fee Waivers
5750 Major Blvd, Suite 300
Orlando, FL 32819
Registration instructions will be sent to you by email or by the method specified on your waiver form.
- The United States Trustee has oversight of InCharge’s Pre-Discharge Debtor Education course. Your information may be disclosed to the United States Trustee in the ordinary course of this oversight, during the investigation of any complaints, during on-site visits or during quality of service reviews.
- The United States Trustee has reviewed InCharge’s Pre-Discharge Debtor Education course and InCharge’s Pre-Filing Credit Counseling but has not reviewed or approved other services offered by InCharge.
- InCharge provides bilingual counseling services in Spanish without additional charge.
- After you complete the course and the certification process, InCharge will fax, mail or email a copy of your certificate of completion to the person you requested during registration. You are solely responsible for following up with your attorney to ensure that
the certificate has been received by your attorney. InCharge will not be liable for certificates that are lost during transmission; however, we will resend the certificate at your request.
If you have NOT already filed your bankruptcy and received your bankruptcy case ID you should be taking the Pre-Filing education session instead.
Continue to the Pre-Discharge courseTake me to the Pre-Filing session instead